Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28th, 2014

Everything is going great! The weather is getting a little colder and we haven´t had that much rain. I think it only rained on Monday and a little on Tuesday but we are expecting more this next week. Sunday was really cold in the morning and then warmed up with the sun.

My companion and I are getting along great! We haven´t had any problems and we are working hard to find and teach a lot of good people!
On Saturday we had three baptisms: Maria ( in the middle), Abril (left), and Jesus (right)!!! Marcos is their little brother and he is only 6 years so we couldn´t baptize him even though he really wanted to! I baptized Abril, Elder Cañari baptized Jesus and... Julian baptised Maria! It was great! We had a lot of members attend and we are so happy for them!

I did my first confirmation yesterday! I was pretty nervous, but not as bad as my first blessing a few months ago. It is so good to use my priesthood a little more! My companion and I also do a good amount of blessings of health, and after church one Sunday a family asked us to give a blessing to their youngest child and the father asked me to do the sealing and blessing. I am getting a little better now that my Spanish has improved a lot but, still, it´s difficult.
Just wanted to share something quick and if you have any ideas how to improve, they would be welcome!

Les Amos, Elder Giles!



No comments:

Post a Comment