Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28th, 2014


Wow, April flew by so fast!‏

This week was pretty interesting. On Wednesday we had a special training for our zone in that we practiced teaching 3 principles to our zone leaders, AP´s, and other helpers which lasted for 3 hours. We practiced teaching the Word of Wisdom, Baptism, and how to invite some one to baptism. It was really helpful for us and we learned a lot about how to teach better and how to apply our teachings to our investigators better.

On Saturday we did splits with 2 members in our ward. I was with one Hermano visiting some of our investigators and Elder Rivera went with another Hermano in another part of our area. This was a really good experience because for a few hours I had to lead the area, greet people and start lessons. The Hermano and I gave 2 lessons and also a blessing to one of our investigators who is sick. I was really nervous, but I did it and it really helped me boost my confidence (which was why Elder Rivera wanted to do it).

We are not having much success but we are continuing to work hard and pray for Heavenly Father to help us.

I hope you all are doing well!

Les Amo,   Elder Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment