Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11th, 2014

Hola!

Wow! Summer is already over? That was really fast! I bet the summer was great for you all and that you had a great time enjoying the sun and warmth and rest! I am glad that everyone is doing great and are active in doing stuff! Is Summer still there with you guys and did she find a job?

Argentina continues to be cold, but we press on with the work. This week went by pretty quick. On Saturday we went and helped out in another city called Villa Tesei where they had an Open Chapel. It was like a mini tour where people went and learned about the different organizations and about the church and stuff and my companion and I where in charge of doing contacts in the street and bringing people in. We did a lot of contacting and inviting and a good amount of people went.

Then yesterday we did divisions with two members from the ward because we had a lot of people we wanted to visit. It was really good for me because I had to basically do everything solo and it helped me gain more confidence in myself. This is something that I have been lacking but yesterday helped me realize that I can do it!

Have a great week!

Le Amo!
Elder Giles

 We went to the Cathedral Lourdes again today and this time the top part was open so we took pictures up there too!






No comments:

Post a Comment